Monday, October 20, 2008

MORGANS 11TH BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Morgan turned 11 on October 19th. I can't believe how fast time goes by.
I was just thinking of the day she was born like it was yesterday.
Morgan shares her Birthday with her cousin Logan and Grandma Shirley.
Grandma always called Morgan her Birthday Girl.
We had some camera problems. Ours is broke and Taylors battery
was dead in her camera. I only took a few pictures of her this morning
in one of her outfits that she got. We had a Family Party for her on Sunday and
she got a digital camera, clothes, and money.
We love you very much and you are such a great helper and a wonderful daughter, sister and cousin.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MORGAN!!!!


Showing off her new camera.


Birthday Outfit.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday. Now are you ever going to send me those pics from Gardner Village? I need to update my blog... :)

This is Us! said...

Very cute outfit. Hope you had a great birthday!

GoldenFamily said...

Happy Birthday!!!! You are the cutest girl love the cam take some good pics and put them on the blog. Love you
Jen