Saturday, March 8, 2008

Welcome to our Blog






Lovers Beach El Arco



















Hi y'all and welcome to our family blogspot, we are excited to share family photos and family news with everyone

The kids are growing up fast, Taylor is 13 going on 30 and Morgan is 10 but I would take the terrible 2's any day :)

Softball season is coming up and the girls are excited, between games and camping trips and Seven Peaks passes and Golf passes, we should have an extremely busy summer (can't wait)

Our recent trip to Mexico was a blast, and we will be returning this summer on a Mexican Riviera cruise with the kids this time, and maybe Disneyland.


We will be going to St. George the end of March and will post more pictures then.
TTFN- Ta Ta for Now

3 comments:

This is Us! said...

Great job Brandon. It looks really good.

Tiffany said...

Welcome to the Blogger World!! I am still working on mine. It is a pain. I LOVE the picture of Taylor with blonde hair. I think she needs to go back to platinum blonde like that again!!!

nicky said...

Hi Johnson Family. Your blog looks great. I am excited to add it to the list of blogs I check out.